Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
draw an entity.
a handle, the handle on an entity to draw.
hcan be a vector of handles, in which case all objects identified by h(i) will be drawn.
This function can be used to draw entities specified by
even if its parent figure
immediate_drawing property is
"off". If no argument is specified, the
is drawn. Note that the window must not be resized ; if not,
those objects are hidden back.
subplot(212) a=gca(); plot2d drawlater subplot(211) plot2d1 // default drawing mode e=gce(); draw(e.children(2)) // draw a single polyline of the second axes e.children(1).visible='off'; // We can choose to make a line invisible draw(e) // draw Compound and its children <=> draw all the visible polylines drawnow // ...now! e.children(1).visible='on';
- get — Retrieve a property value from a graphics entity or an User Interface object.
- set — set a property value of a graphic entity object or of a User Interface object.
- drawnow — draw hidden graphics entities.
- drawlater — makes axes children invisible.
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
Djalel ABDEMOUCHE, F.Leray