Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
glue a set of graphics entities into an Compound.
a vector of handle.
a handle, the handle on the Compound entity.
Given a vector of handles, this function glue the corresponding entities in a single Compound and returns the handle on this new entity.
- get — Retrieve a property value from a graphics entity or an User Interface object.
- set — set a property value of a graphic entity object or of a User Interface object.
- move — move, translate, a graphic entity and its children.
- unglue — unglue a coumpound object and replace it by individual children.
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures