Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
copy a graphics entity.
copy(h) copy(h,h_axes) h_copy=copy(h)
a handle, the handle of the entity to copy.
a handle, the handle of the parent entity for the destination. It should be an axes entity.
a handle, the handle on the entity copied.
This routine can be used to make a copy of a graphics entity with
all its propeties'values, it returns the handle on this new
h_axes omitted, graphics entity is cloned and it's
copied in the same parent axes entity.
- get — Retrieve a property value from a graphics entity or an User Interface object.
- set — set a property value of a graphic entity object or of a User Interface object.
- delete — delete a graphic entity and its children.
- move — move, translate, a graphic entity and its children.
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures