writes strings in a text file
r = mputl(txt, file_desc)
%fto check if function has correctly wrote on the file.
a character string giving the name of the file or
an integer scalar: a file descriptor returned by
a vector of strings.
mputl function allows to write a vector of
strings as a sequence of lines in a text file.
mputl supports strings encoded as ANSI/ASCII and UTF-8.
- mget — parses numbers in a binary file and returns them as decimals
- mgetl — reads lines from an text file
- mclose — closes opened files
- mfprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to a file
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mputstr — write a single text in an open file
- mopen — opens files in Scilab
- write — write in a formatted file
|Report an issue|
|<< mput||Entrées/Sorties [fichiers]||mputstr >>|