tests the file access errors indicator
err = merror([fd]) [err, msg] = merror([fd])
a scalar: the
fdparameter returned by the function
mopenis used as a file descriptor (it's a positive integer). -1 stands for last opened file. The default value is -1.
a scalar: an error status number of the most recent file I/O operation associated with the specified file.
If the most recent I/O operation performed on the specified file was successful, the value of
msgis empty and
errvalue of 0.
a string: an error string message.
merror is used to test the file
access errors indicator returning non-zero if it is set. The error
indicator can only be reset by the
err indicates that an error occurred in the most recent file I/O operation. The value of message is a string that can contain information about the nature of the error. If the message is not helpful, consult the C run-time library manual for your host operating system for further details.
- mclearerr — resets binary file access errors
- mclose — closes opened files
- mopen — opens files in Scilab
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mget — parses numbers in a binary file and returns them as decimals
- mgetstr — reads a character string from a file
- mputstr — write a single text in an open file
- meof — checks if end of file has been reached
- mseek — sets current position in a binary file
- mtell — Returns the offset of the current byte relative to the beginning of a file
|Report an issue|
|<< meof||Entrées/Sorties [fichiers]||mfprintf >>|