- Scilab Help
- Differential calculus, Integration
- Elementary Functions
- HDF5 files
- Files : Input/Output functions
- Graphics export
- Data Structures
- Advanced functions
- Testing & benchmarking
- Demo Tools
- Dynamic/incremental Link
- Documentation system
- Java from Scilab
- Scilab code instrumentation
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
Testing & benchmarking
- Assert Overview — An overview of the Assert module.
- assert_checkalmostequal — Check that computed and expected are numerically close.
- assert_checkequal — Check that computed and expected are equal.
- assert_checkerror — Check that an instruction produces the expected error.
- assert_checkfalse — Check that condition is false.
- assert_checkfilesequal — Check that two files are equal.
- assert_checktrue — Check that condition is true.
- assert_comparecomplex — Compare complex numbers with a tolerance.
- assert_computedigits — Returns the number of significant digits in computed result.
- assert_cond2reltol — Suggests a relative error, computed from the condition number.
- assert_cond2reqdigits — Suggests the number of required digits, given the condition number.
- assert_generror — Generates an error.
- bench_run — Launches benchmark tests
- example_run — Launch the examples found in help pages.
- test_run — runs unit tests and non-regression tests of a module or in a directory
|Report an issue|
|<< Advanced functions||Scilab Help||Demo Tools >>|