Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
send graphics to a PS file.
xs2ps(win_num, file_name [,orientation]) xs2ps(fig, file_name [,orientation])
integer, id of the figure to export.
handle of the figure to export.
string, name of the exported file.
optional character, with possible values 'portrait' or 'landscape'. The default value is 'portrait'.
xs2ps exports the display of a graphic window
into a PostScript file.
Note that the generated Postscript file cannot be direcly printed
since it requires a header file. The function
can be used to directly produce an encapsulated Postscript file with a
- figure_size property
- toprint — Send text or figure to the printer.
- printfigure — Opens a printing dialog and prints a figure.
- xs2bmp — send graphics to a BMP file.
- xs2gif — send graphics to a GIF file.
- xs2jpg — send graphics to a JPG file.
- xs2png — send graphics to a PNG file.
- xs2ppm — send graphics to a PPM file.
- xs2eps — send graphics to an EPS file.
- xs2pdf — save graphics to a PDF file.
- xs2svg — save graphics to a SVG file.
- xs2fig — send graphics to a FIG file.
- xs2emf — send graphics to an EMF file (Only for Windows).
|<< xs2ppm||Graphics : exporting and printing||xs2svg >>|