Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
set the current graphic figure (window)
f = scf() f = scf(h) f = scf(num)
a handle, the figure handle
a number, the figure_id
the handle of the current figure
The current figure is the destination of the graphic drawing. The
scf function allows to change this current figure or to
create it if it does not already exist.
scf(num) set the figure with
as the current figure. If it does not already exist it is created.
scf(h) set the figure pointed to by the handle
h as the current figure. If it does not already exist it is
scf() is equivalent to
It may be used to create a new graphic window.
- set — set a property value of a graphic entity object or of a User Interface object.
- get — Retrieve a property value from a graphics entity or an User Interface object.
- gcf — Return handle of current graphic window.
- clf — clear or reset the current graphic figure (window) to default values
- get_figure_handle — get a figure handle from its id
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
S. Steer INRIA
|<< gdf||figure_operations||sdf >>|