Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
send graphics to an EMF file (Only for Windows).
xs2emf(win_num, file_name [,orientation]) xs2emf(fig, file_name [,orientation])
integer, id of the figure to export.
handle of the figure to export.
string, name of the exported file.
optional character, with possible values 'portrait' or 'landscape'. The default value is 'portrait'.
xs2emf exports the display of a graphic window into an EMF file.
The export file is obtained by creating an EPS file and converting it into EMF format using pstoedit.
- xs2bmp — send graphics to a BMP file.
- xs2gif — send graphics to a GIF file.
- xs2jpg — send graphics to a JPG file.
- xs2png — send graphics to a PNG file.
- xs2ppm — send graphics to a PPM file.
- xs2eps — send graphics to an EPS file.
- xs2pdf — save graphics to a PDF file.
- xs2svg — save graphics to a SVG file.
- xs2ps — send graphics to a PS file.
- xs2fig — send graphics to a FIG file.
|<< xs2bmp||Graphics : exporting and printing||xs2eps >>|