Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
send graphics to a PNG file.
xs2png(win_num, file_name) xs2png(fig, file_name)
integer, id of the figure to export.
handle of the figure to export.
string, name of the exported file.
xs2png exports the display of a graphic window into a PNG file.
- xs2bmp — send graphics to a BMP file.
- xs2gif — send graphics to a GIF file.
- xs2jpg — send graphics to a JPG file.
- xs2ppm — send graphics to a PPM file.
- xs2eps — send graphics to an EPS file.
- xs2pdf — save graphics to a PDF file.
- xs2svg — save graphics to a SVG file.
- xs2ps — send graphics to a PS file.
- xs2fig — send graphics to a FIG file.
- xs2emf — send graphics to an EMF file (Only for Windows).
|<< xs2pdf||Graphics : exporting and printing||xs2ppm >>|