Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
writes strings in a text file
r = mputl(txt, file_desc)
%fto check if function has correctly wrote on the file.
a character string giving the name of the file or
an integer scalar: a file descriptor returned by
a vector of strings.
mputl function allows to write a vector of
strings as a sequence of lines in a text file.
mputl supports strings encoded as ANSI/ASCII and UTF-8.
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and converts to a double type
- mgetl — reads lines from an text file
- mclose — closes an opened file
- mfprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to a file
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mputstr — writes a character string in a file
- mopen — opens a file in Scilab
- write — write in a formatted file
|Report an issue|
|<< mput||Files : Input/Output functions||mputstr >>|