Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
closes an opened file
err = mclose([fd]) mclose('all')
a scalar: the
fdparameter returned by the function
mopenis used as a file descriptor.
a scalar: an error indicator.
mclose must be used to close a file opened by
fd is omitted
mclose closes the last opend file.
mclose('all') closes all files opened by
Be careful with this use of
- meof — checks if end of file has been reached
- mfprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to a file
- fprintfMat — writes a matrix in a file
- mfscanf — reads input from the stream pointer stream (interface to the C fscanf function)
- fscanfMat — reads a matrix from a text file
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and converts to a double type
- mgetl — reads lines from an text file
- mgetstr — reads a character string from a file
- mopen — opens a file in Scilab
- mprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to the main scilab window
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mputl — writes strings in a text file
- mputstr — writes a character string in a file
- mseek — sets current position in a binary file
- mtell — Returns the offset of the current byte relative to the beginning of a file
- file — file management
- mdelete — deletes file(s)
|Report an issue|
|<< mclearerr||Files : Input/Output functions||meof >>|