Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
shell (sh) command execution, no output
a character string
Sends a string
cmd to Unix for execution by the sh shell. The standard
output is redirected to /dev/null.
Unix execution errors are trapped.
*NOTE* that only the last shell command error is reported when a list of command separated by ";" is sent: this is not recommended.
if getos() == 'Windows' then unix_s("del foo"); else unix_s("rm -f foo"); end
- edit — функция редактирования
- manedit — editing a manual item
- unix_g — shell (sh) command execution, output redirected to a variable
- unix_w — shell (sh) command execution, output redirected to scilab window
- unix_x — shell (sh) command execution, output redirected to a window
- unix — shell (sh) command execution