Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
Unix or DOS command execution
A character string containing Unix sh instruction
An integer flag
Sends a string
command-name to Unix for execution by the command interpreter (sh under Unix, or command.com under DOS). Standard output and standard errors of the shell command are written in the calling shell.
stat gives -1 if host can't be called (Not enough system memory
available) or the command interpreter return code.
- edit — функция редактирования
- manedit — editing a manual item
- unix_g — shell (sh) command execution, output redirected to a variable
- unix_s — shell (sh) command execution, no output
- unix_w — shell (sh) command execution, output redirected to scilab window
- unix_x — shell (sh) command execution, output redirected to a window