Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
export graphics to PDF.
xs2pdf(win_num, file_name [,orientation]) xs2pdf(fig, file_name [,orientation])
an integer, ID of the figure to export.
handle of the figure to export.
a string, name of the exported file.
If the extension is not provided, it is going to be automatically added.
an optional string, with possible values
'landscape'. The default value is
xs2pdf exports the display of a graphic window into an PDF file.
figure_sizeproperty in figure_properties — description of the graphics figure entity properties
- toprint — Send text or figure to the printer.
- printfigure — Opens a printing dialog and prints a figure.
- xs2bmp — export graphics to BMP
- xs2gif — export graphics to GIF
- xs2jpg — export graphics to JPG
- xs2png — export graphics to PNG
- xs2ppm — export graphics to PPM
- xs2eps — export graphics to EPS
- xs2svg — export graphics to SVG
- xs2ps — export graphics to PS
- xs2emf — export graphics to EMF.