Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
export graphics to GIF
xs2gif(win_num, file_name) xs2gif(fig, file_name)
an integer, ID of the figure to export.
handle of the figure to export.
a string, name of the exported file.
xs2gif exports the display of a graphic window into a GIF file.
To convert a sequence of "GIF" files to an animated GIF file one can use the "convert" program for ImageMagic (http://www.imagemagick.org/)
For example if one has generated a sequence of GIF
img*.gif it is possible
to build an animated GIF file (named
convert -delay 10 img*.gif anim.gif
- toprint — Send text or figure to the printer.
- printfigure — Opens a printing dialog and prints a figure.
- xs2bmp — export graphics to BMP
- xs2jpg — export graphics to JPG
- xs2png — export graphics to PNG
- xs2ppm — export graphics to PPM
- xs2eps — export graphics to EPS
- xs2pdf — export graphics to PDF.
- xs2svg — export graphics to SVG
- xs2ps — export graphics to PS
- xs2emf — export graphics to EMF.