Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
export graphics to EPS
xs2eps(win_num, file_name [,orientation]) xs2eps(fig, file_name [,orientation])
an integer, ID of the figure to export.
handle of the figure to export.
a string, name of the exported file.
an optional string, with possible values
'landscape'. The default value is
xs2eps exports the display of a
graphic window into a complete Encapsulated PostScript file.
figure_sizeproperty in figure_properties — description of the graphics figure entity properties
- toprint — Send text or figure to the printer.
- printfigure — Opens a printing dialog and prints a figure.
- xs2bmp — export graphics to BMP
- xs2gif — export graphics to GIF
- xs2jpg — export graphics to JPG
- xs2png — export graphics to PNG
- xs2ppm — export graphics to PPM
- xs2pdf — export graphics to PDF.
- xs2svg — export graphics to SVG
- xs2ps — export graphics to PS
- xs2emf — export graphics to EMF.