Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
- lincos — Constructs by linearization a linear state-space model from a general dynamical system described by a Xcos diagram
- scicos_simulate — Function for running xcos simulation in batch mode
- scicosim — xcos (batch) simulation function
- steadycos — Finds an equilibrium state of a general dynamical system described by a xcos diagram
- xcosValidateBlockSet — Function to validate Xcos Block interface function.
- xcosValidateCompareBlock — Function to compare two Xcos Blocks.
- xcos_simulate — Function for running xcos simulation in batch mode