Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
bode(sl,[fmin,fmax] [,step] [,comments] ) bode(sl,frq [,comments] ) bode(frq,db,phi [,comments]) bode(frq, repf [,comments])
syslinlist (SISO or SIMO linear system) in continuous or discrete time.
real (frequency bounds (in Hz))
real (logarithmic step.)
vector of character strings (captions).
row vector or matrix (frequencies (in Hz) ) (one row for each SISO subsystem).
row vector or matrix ( magnitudes (in Db)). (one row for each SISO subsystem).
row vector or matrix ( phases (in degree)) (one row for each SISO subsystem).
row vector or matrix of complex numbers (complex frequency response).
Bode plot, i.e magnitude and phase of the frequency response of
sl can be a continuous-time or discrete-time SIMO
syslin). In case of multi-output the
outputs are plotted with different symbols.
The frequencies are given by the bounds
(in Hz) or by a row-vector (or a matrix for multi-output)
step is the ( logarithmic ) discretization step.
calfrq for the choice of default value).
comments is a vector of character strings
db,phi are the matrices of modulus (in Db) and
phases (in degrees). (One row for each response).
repf matrix of complex numbers. One row for each
Default values for
sl is continuous-time or
0.5/sl.dt (nyquist frequency)
sl is discrete-time. Automatic discretization of
frequencies is made by
- black — Black-Nichols diagram of a linear dynamical system
- nyquist — nyquist plot
- gainplot — magnitude plot
- repfreq — frequency response
- g_margin — gain margin and associated crossover frequency
- p_margin — phase margin and associated crossover frequency
- calfrq — frequency response discretization
- phasemag — phase and magnitude computation
- datatips — Tool for placing and editing tips along the plotted curves.
|Report an issue|
|<< black||Plot and display||chart >>|