- Aide Scilab
- Entrées/Sorties [fichiers]
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
tests the file access errors indicator
err = merror([fd]) [err,msg] = merror([fd])
fdparameter returned by the function
mopen. -1 stands for last opened file. Default value is -1.
scalar. returns the error status number errnum of the most recent file I/O operation associated with the specified file.
If the most recent I/O operation performed on the specified file was successful, the value of msg is empty and merror returns an err value of 0.
string. returns the error string message.
merror is used to tests the file
access errors indicator. returning non-zero if it is set. The error
indicator can only be reset by the
A nonzero err indicates that an error occurred in the most recent file I/O operation. The value of message is a string that can contain information about the nature of the error. If the message is not helpful, consult the C run-time library manual for your host operating system for further details.
- mclearerr — reset binary file access errors
- mclose — close an opened file
- mopen — open a file
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and convert to double
- mgetstr — read a character string from a file
- mputstr — write a character string in a file
- meof — check if end of file has been reached
- mseek — set current position in binary file.
- mtell — binary file management