- Scilab help
- Files : Input/Output functions
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
close an opened file
fdparameter returned by the function
mopenis used as a file descriptor (it's a positive integer).
a scalar. Error indicator : vector
mclose must be used to close a file opened by
mopen. If fd
mclose closes the last opend file.
mclose('all') closes all files opened by
mopen. Be careful with this use of
mclose because when it is used inside a Scilab script file, it also closes the script and Scilab will not execute commands written after
- meof — check if end of file has been reached
- mfprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to a file
- fprintfMat — Write a matrix in a file.
- mfscanf — reads input from the standard input (interface to the C scanf function)
- fscanfMat — Reads a Matrix from a text file.
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and convert to double
- mgetl — read lines from an text file
- mgetstr — read a character string from a file
- mopen — open a file
- mprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to the main scilab window
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mputl — writes strings in an ascii file
- mputstr — write a character string in a file
- mseek — set current position in binary file.
- mtell — binary file management
- file — file management
- mdelete — Delete file(s)
|<< mclearerr||Files : Input/Output functions||mdelete >>|