Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
Paths - Filenames
- basename — strip directory and suffix from filenames
- dirname — gets directory from filenames (obsolete)
- fileext — returns extension for a file path
- fileparts — returns the path, filename and extension for a file path
- filesep — returns directory separator for current platform
- fullfile — builds a full filename from parts
- fullpath — creates an full path name for the specified relative path name.
- get_absolute_file_path — gives an absolute pathname of a file opened in Scilab
- getdrives — gets the drive letters of all mounted filesystems on the computer
- getlongpathname — gets long path name
- getrelativefilename — given absolute directories and absolute filenames, returns relative file names
- getshortpathname — gets short path name
- is_absolute_path — checks if argument is an absolute path
- pathconvert — converts a path to an OS path format.
- pathsep — provides the path separator used in the PATH environment variable of the current OS.
- splitURL — Split an URL (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP...)
- tempname — creates a file with an unique filename
|Report an issue|
|<< file_system||Files : Input/Output functions||dispfiles >>|