Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
checks if end of file has been reached
a scalar: the
fdparameter returned by the function
mopen. -1 stands for last opened file. Default value is -1.
a scalar: an error indicator.
meof will return a non null value if
end of file has been reached in a previous call to
mgetstr. The function
mclearerr is used to reset the error flag and EOF
flag to zero.
// Write a temporary file with some text in it this_file = pathconvert(TMPDIR+"/mputstr.txt", %F); fd = mopen(this_file, "wt"); mputstr("Scilab is a numerical computing software.", fd); mclose(fd); fd = mopen(this_file,'rt'); i = 0; while ~meof(fd) do mfscanf(1, fd, "%c"); i = i + 1; end mclose(fd); disp("Scilab has found " + string(i) + " chars in the file");
- mclose — closes an opened file
- mfprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to a file
- fprintfMat — writes a matrix in a file
- mfscanf — reads input from the stream pointer stream (interface to the C fscanf function)
- fscanfMat — reads a matrix from a text file
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and converts to a double type
- mgetstr — reads a character string from a file
- mopen — opens a file in Scilab
- mprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to the main scilab window
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mputstr — writes a character string in a file
- mseek — sets current position in a binary file
- mtell — Returns the offset of the current byte relative to the beginning of a file
- mdelete — deletes file(s)
|Report an issue|
|<< mclose||Arquivos : funções de Entrada/Saída||merror >>|