Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
Most of blocks of the Source palette can be viewed as data generators. That palette also contains blocks to read data from files and input ports used in superblocks.
The blocks of that palette does not have regular input ports.
- CLKINV_f — Input activation port
- CLOCK_c — Activation clock
- CONST_m — Constant
- Counter — Counter
- CURV_f — Curve
- FROMWSB — Data from Scilab workspace to Xcos
- GENSIN_f — Sine wave generator
- GENSQR_f — Square wave generator
- IN_f — Regular Input Port
- INIMPL_f — Implicit Input port
- Modulo_Count — Modulo counter (0 to N counter)
- RAMP — Ramp
- RAND_m — Random generator
- READAU_f — Read AU sound file
- READC_f — Read binary data
- RFILE_f — Read from input file
- SampleCLK — Sample Time Clock
- SAWTOOTH_f — Sawtooth generator
- Sigbuilder — Signal creator/generator
- STEP_FUNCTION — Step Function
- TIME_f — Time
- TKSCALE — Adjust value with a graphical widget.
|Report an issue|
|<< Sources_pal||Sources_pal||CLOCK_c >>|