Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
unglue a compound object and replace it by individual children.
a handle on an Compound.
a vector of handle on the resulting entities after unCompound.
Given a handle on an Compound entity, this function destroys the Compound
and unpacks the elementary entities to associated them to its parent.
glue returns a vector of handles on these individual
- get — Retrieve a property value from a graphics entity or an User Interface object.
- set — set properties of some graphic objects or uimenus or uicontrol interactive components
- copy — copy a graphics entity.
- glue — glue a set of graphics entities into an Compound.
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
|Report an issue|
|<< swap_handles||handle||Interactivité >>|