Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
pause mode, invoke keyboard
Switch to the
inserted in the code of a function,
pause interrupts the execution
of the function: one receives a prompt symbol which indicates
the level of the
-1->). The user is
then in a new workspace in which all the lower-level variables
(and in particular all the variable of the function) are available.
To return to the calling workspace enter
In this mode,
returns the variables of the argument
(...) to the calling workspace with
names in the output
[...]. Otherwise, the lower-level variables
are protected and cannot be modified.
pause is extremely useful for debugging purposes.
This mode is killed by the command
- halt — stop execution
- return — return or resume execution and copy some local variables
- abort — interrupt evaluation.
- quit — Terminates Scilab or decreases the pause level
- whereami — display current instruction calling tree
- where — get current instruction calling tree
- sleep — suspend all code executions (console, scripts, callbacks,..)
|Report an issue|
|<< if||Control flow||resume >>|