- Scilab Help
- Color management
- Graphics: Getting started
- Compound properties
- Graphics Entities
- object editor
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
- copy — copy a graphics entity.
- delete — delete a graphic entity and its children.
- gce — Get current entity handle.
- ged — Scilab Graphic Editor
- get_figure_handle — get a figure handle from its id
- glue — glue a set of graphics entities into an Compound.
- is_handle_valid — Check whether a set of graphic handles is still valid.
- swap_handles — Permute two handles in the graphic Hierarchy.
- unglue — unglue a compound object and replace it by individual children.
|Report an issue|
|<< geometric_shapes||Graphics||interaction >>|