Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
delete a graphic entity and its children.
delete(h) delete(h,"callback") delete() delete("all")
a handle, the handle of the entity to delete.
hcan be a vector of handles, in which case all objects identified by h(i) will be deleted.
string keyword (optional).
This routine can be used to delete a graphics entity identified
by the handle given as argument. In this case, All children of
this graphics entity will be deleted.
Without any argument
delete removes the
current entity. With
"all" argument it deletes
all the entities of the current figure.
"callback" argument is not yet handled.
subplot(211); t=1:10;plot2d(t,t.^2), subplot(223); plot3d(); subplot(224); plot2d(); xfrect(1,0,3,1); a=get("current_axes") delete(); //delete the graphics object newly created delete(a.children); //delete all children of the current axes delete(a); //delete the axes delete("all"); //delete all the graphics objects of the figure
- get — Retrieve a property value from a graphics entity or an User Interface object.
- set — set a property value of a graphic entity object or of a User Interface object.
- copy — copy a graphics entity.
- move — move, translate, a graphic entity and its children.
- is_handle_valid — Check whether a set of graphic handles is still valid.
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
- xdel — delete a graphics window
- close — closes graphic figures, progressionbars or waitbars
|Report an issue|
|<< copy||handle||gce >>|