Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.1.1. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
Builds a toolbox having a standard structure (EXPERIMENTAL)
tbx_make() tbx_make(tbx_path) tbx_make(tbx_path, sections)
a single string; path to the toolbox root directory.
Default path is the current working directory.
a matrix of string; list of the toolbox sections to be buit, amongst
["macros", "help", "src", "sci_gateway", "localization"].
will select all possible sections.
The short name (id)
tbx_name of the toolbox is retrieved as the basename of the
etc/*.start file. This file is mandatory, even if it is empty.
tbx_make builds the toolbox pointed to by its root directory
tbx_path, by executing an explicit or default builder script.
tbx_path is scanned for a script named like
If such a file is found,
tbx_make executes it, and that's it.
tbx_make builds the toolbox using directory naming
conventions. The sections of the toolbox are processed according to the following conventions:
||All macros files |
||Functional external code in src is compiled. (see tbx_builder_src)|
||gateway functions in sci_gateway are compiled. (see tbx_builder_gateway)|
||help is generated (see tbx_builder_help)|
||Localization files are processed (see tbx_build_localization)|
This default behaviour mimics the
builder.sce script from the toolbox_skeleton
provided with Scilab.
If sections is given, only the selected sections are built.
scripts are always created at the toolbox's root.
// Builds the toolbox mytoolbox at current location tbx_make() // build the toolbox in the current working directory tbx_make(".", "macros") build the macros in "./macros/" from the current directory. // Builds the toolbox located in path/to/mytoolbox directory tbx_make("path/to/mytoolbox") // Compiles macros help and src for the toolbox located in path/to/mytoolbox tbx_make("path/to/mytoolbox", ["macros", "help", "src"])
- tbx_builder_macros — Create library(es) of a toolbox for its functions in Scilab language
- tbx_builder_src — Builds the user source code (non-gateway) in src/ subdirectory.
- tbx_builder_gateway — Builds the user gateway code in sci_gateway/ subdirectory.
- tbx_builder_help — Build help pages of a toolbox, with possible subsections (toolbox compilation process)
- tbx_build_loader — Generate loader and unloader scripts (toolbox compilation process)
- tbx_build_cleaner — Generate a cleaner.sce script (toolbox compilation process)
|Report an issue|
|<< tbx_builder_src||Modules manager||Локализация >>|