Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
export graphics to JPG
xs2jpg(win_num, file_name [, compression_quality]) xs2jpg(fig, file_name [, compression_quality])
an integer, ID of the figure to export.
handle of the figure to export.
a string, name of the exported file.
a real scalar, a number between 0 and 1 (best quality). The default compression quality is set to 0.95.Argument is available since Scilab 5.3.2.
xs2jpg exports the display of a graphic window into a JPG file.
- toprint — Send text or figure to the printer.
- printfigure — Opens a printing dialog and prints a figure.
- xs2bmp — export graphics to BMP
- xs2gif — export graphics to GIF
- xs2png — export graphics to PNG
- xs2ppm — export graphics to PPM
- xs2eps — export graphics to EPS
- xs2pdf — export graphics to PDF.
- xs2svg — export graphics to SVG
- xs2ps — export graphics to PS
- xs2emf — export graphics to EMF.
|Report an issue|
|<< xs2gif||Graphiques: export et impression||xs2pdf >>|