Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
- accept_func_default — The default Simulated Annealing acceptation function.
- accept_func_vfsa — The Very Fast Simulated Annealing acceptation function.
- compute_initial_temp — A SA function which allows to compute the initial temperature of the simulated annealing
- neigh_func_csa — The classical neighborhood relationship for the simulated annealing
- neigh_func_default — A SA function which computes a neighbor of a given point
- neigh_func_fsa — The Fast Simulated Annealing neghborhood relationship
- neigh_func_vfsa — The Very Fast Simulated Annealing neighborhood relationship
- temp_law_csa — The classical temperature decrease law
- temp_law_default — A SA function which computed the temperature of the next temperature stage
- temp_law_fsa — The Szu and Hartley Fast simulated annealing
- temp_law_huang — The Huang temperature decrease law for the simulated annealing
- temp_law_vfsa — This function implements the Very Fast Simulated Annealing from L. Ingber
|Report an issue|
|<< Algorithms||Arrefecimento Simulado||XML Management >>|