Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
- Predefined variables
- SCI — variable containing the value of the root path of Scilab.
- SCIHOME — contains the path to preferences, history files of your Scilab session.
- TMPDIR — temporary directory path.
- percenteps — epsilon (floating-point relative accuracy)
- percenti — imaginary unit
- percentinf — infinity
- percentnan — not-a-number
- percentpi — ratio of circle's circumference to its diameter
- clear — kills variables
- clearglobal — kills global variables
- exists — checks variable existence
- getvariablesonstack — get variable names on stack of scilab
- isdef — checks variable existence
- isglobal — check if a variable is global
- names — Scilab names syntax
- predef — variable protection
- who — listing of variables
- who_user — listing of user's variables
- whos — listing of variables in long form