Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
get a figure handle from its id
f = get_figure_handle(figure_id)
Integer, id of the figure to retrieve.
Handle of the corresponding figure.
get_figure_handle function allows to retrieve the handle
of a graphic figure knowing its id. If a figure with the specified id exists
the function returns it. Otherwise is returns an empty matrix.
- set — set a property value of a graphic entity object or of a User Interface object.
- get — Retrieve a property value from a graphics entity or an User Interface object.
- gcf — Return handle of current graphic window.
- scf — set the current graphic figure (window)
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
Jean-Baptiste Silvy INRIA
|<< ged||handle||glue >>|