- Scilab help
- Color management
- Graphics: Getting started
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
dialog to set values of the graphics context. Obsolete function.
This function as well as the xset one was strongly linked with the old graphic mode which is no more available. The current graphic is much more flexible with respect to parameter setting (see the set and get functions as well as the graphics_entities help page). It is possible to start a more convenient property editor using ged.
- xset — set values of the graphics context. This function is obsolete.
- ged — Scilab Graphic Editor
- set — set a property value of a graphic entity object or of a User Interface object.
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
|<< xsetech||Graphics||Graphics : exporting and printing >>|