- Scilab help
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
compute level curves of a surface on a 2D plot
two real row vectors of size n1 and n2: the grid.
real matrix of size (n1,n2), the values of the function.
the level values or the number of levels.
nzis an integer, its value gives the number of level curves equally spaced from zmin to zmax as follows:
z= zmin + (1:nz)*(zmax-zmin)/(nz+1)
Note that the
zmaxlevels are not drawn (generically they are reduced to points) but they can be added with
nzis a vector,
nz(i)gives the value of the ith level curve.
vectors of identical sizes containing the contours definitions. See below for details.
contour2di computes level curves of a surface
a 2D plot. The values of
f(x,y) are given by the matrix
at the grid points defined by
xc(1) contains the level associated with first contour path,
yc(1) contains the number
N1 of points defining this contour path
yc(1+(1:N1)) ) contain the coordinates
of the paths points.
The second path begin at
yc(2+N1) and so on.
- contour — level curves on a 3D surface
- fcontour — level curves on a 3D surface defined by a function
- fcontour2d — level curves of a surface defined by a function on a 2D plot
- contour2d — level curves of a surface on a 2D plot
- plot2d — 2D plot
- xset — set values of the graphics context. This function is obsolete.
|<< contour2d||2d_plot||contourf >>|