Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.1.1. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
- lincos — Constructs by linearization a linear state-space model from a general dynamical system described by a xcos diagram
- scicos — OBSOLETE - see xcos
- scicos_simulate — Function for running xcos simulation in batch mode
- scicosim — xcos (batch) simulation function
- steadycos — Finds an equilibrium state of a general dynamical system described by a xcos diagram
|<< xcos||xcos||palettes >>|