Create a tree containing contents inference data
list of indexes similar to indexes returned by macr2tree.
list of "infer" tlists containing inference data for matching index.
a "contents" tlist
This function create a
tlist representing inference
data for the contents of a Cell or a Struct when using M2SCI.
All input parameters values are verified to be compatible with
"M2SCI tlists". (Unknown=-1 in M2SCI)
Please ensure that for each entry you insert in
list_of_index, you also insert an entry in
- get_contents_infer — Search for information in a "M2SCi tlist" contents
- Funcall — Create the converted pseudo-code representing a function call
- Operation — Generates the Scilab pseudo-code representing an operation
- Variable — Generates the Scilab internal code representing a variable (without its content)
- Cste — Create a tree representing a constant
- Infer — Create a tree containing inference data
- Type — Create a tree containing type inference data
- Equal — Generates the Scilab internal code representing an instruction "LHS = RHS"
|Report an issue|
|<< internals||internals||Cste >>|