export graphics to PPM
xs2ppm(win_num, file_name) xs2ppm(fig, file_name)
an integer, ID of the figure to export.
handle of the figure to export.
a string, name of the exported file.
xs2ppm exports the display of a graphic window into a PPM file.
The code of PPM is based on the work of Jef Poskanzer (Copyright (C)1996,1998) All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- toprint — Send text or figure to the printer.
- printfigure — Opens a printing dialog and prints a figure.
- xs2bmp — export graphics to BMP
- xs2gif — export graphics to GIF
- xs2jpg — export graphics to JPG
- xs2png — export graphics to PNG
- xs2eps — export graphics to EPS
- xs2pdf — export graphics to PDF.
- xs2svg — export graphics to SVG
- xs2ps — export graphics to PS
- xs2emf — export graphics to EMF.
|Report an issue|
|<< xs2png||Graphiques : export||xs2ps >>|