Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
- SCI, WSCI — variable containing the value of the root path of Scilab.
- SCIHOME — contains the path to preferences, history files of your Scilab session.
- TMPDIR — temporary directory path.
- home — Gives the user directory.
- %chars — Selected sets of Unicode characters
- %e — Euler number.
- %eps — epsilon (floating-point relative accuracy)
- %f or %F — Boolean variable for false.
- %i — imaginary unit
- %inf — infinity
- %nan — not-a-number
- %pi — ratio of circle's circumference to its diameter
- %s — A variable used to define polynomials.
- %t or %T — Boolean variable for true.
- %z — A variable used to define polynomials.
- checkNamedArguments — Return list of unexpected named arguments
- clear — kills variables
- clearglobal — kills global variables
- exists — checks variable existence
- global — Define global variable
- isdef — checks variable existence
- isglobal — checks if a local variable has a global counterpart
- names — Naming rules for variables and functions
- predef — variable protection
- who — listing of variables
- who_user — listing of user's variables
- whos — listing of variables in long form
|Report an issue|
|<< types||Scilab||exit >>|