Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
- cell — creates a cell array of empty matrices
- cell2mat — converts a cell array into a matrix
- cellstr — converts strings vector (or strings matrix) into a cell array of strings
- iscell — checks if a variable is a cell array
- iscellstr — checks if a variable is a cell array of strings
- makecell — Creates a cell array.
- num2cell — converts an array into a cell array
|Report an issue|
|<< Data Structures||Data Structures||bool2s >>|