- Scilab Help
- Color management
- Graphics: Getting started
- Compound properties
- Graphics Entities
- graphical editor
- multiscaled plots
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
- dragrect — Drag rectangle(s) with mouse
- edit_curv — interactive graphic curve editor
- event handler functions — Prototype of functions which may be used as event handler.
- locate — mouse selection of a set of points in a 2D axes
- rubberbox — rubberband box for rectangle selection
- seteventhandler — set an event handler for the current graphic window
- twinkle — highlights one or more graphical objects by flashing them
- xclick — Wait for a mouse click or an event in a graphic window.
- xgetmouse — get the mouse events and current position
|Report an issue|
|<< handle||Graphics||lighting >>|