set the current graphic figure (window)
f = scf() f = scf(h) f = scf(num)
a handle, the figure handle
a number, the figure_id
the handle of the current figure
The current figure is the destination of the graphic drawing. The
scf function allows to change this current figure or to
create it if it does not already exist.
scf(num) set the figure with
as the current figure. If it does not already exist it is created.
scf(h) set the figure pointed to by the handle
h as the current figure. If it does not already exist it is
scf() is equivalent to
It may be used to create a new graphic window.
- set — set properties of some graphic objects or uimenus or uicontrol interactive components
- get — Gets the handle of a graphical or User Interface object, or the property's value of objects.
- gcf — Return handle of current graphic window.
- clf — Clears and resets a figure or a frame uicontrol
- winsid — return the list of graphics windows
- graphics_entities — description of the graphics entities data structures
|Report an issue|
|<< pixel_drawing_mode||figure_operations||sdf >>|