Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
converts, formats, and writes data to a file
mfprintf(fd, format, a1, ..., an);
a scalar, file descriptor given by
mopen(it's a positive integer).
fdequals 0 redirection in stderr.
fdequals 6 redirection in stdout.
OBSOLETE: The value
-1refers to the default file (i.e the last opened file).
a Scilab string describing the format to use to write the remaining operands. The
formatoperand follows, as close as possible, the C
printfformat operand syntax.
a character string: a string to be scanned.
- a1, ..., an
the data to be converted and printed according to the format parameter.
mfprintf function is a interface for C-coded
mfprintf function writes formatted operands
to the file specified by the file descriptor
argument operands are formatted under control of the
This function may be used to output column vectors of numbers and string vectors without an explicit loop on the elements. In that case this function iterates on the rows. The shortest vector gives the number of time the format has to be iterated.
An homogeneous sequence of identical type parameters can be replaced by a matrix.
fd = mopen(TMPDIR+'/text.txt','wt'); mfprintf(fd,'hello %s %d.\n','world',1); mfprintf(fd,'hello %s %d.\n','scilab',2); mfprintf(fd,'This line is built with a column vector (26:28) %d.\n',[26:28].'); mfprintf(fd,'This line is built with a row vector (26:28) %d.\n',[26:28]); A = rand(3,6); mfprintf(fd,'This line is built with a matrix %.3f.\n',A); mclose(fd); if (isdef('editor') | (funptr('editor')<>0)) then editor(TMPDIR+'/text.txt') end mfprintf(0,'stderr output.\n'); mfprintf(6,'stdout output.\n');
- mclose — closes an opened file
- meof — checks if end of file has been reached
- fprintfMat — writes a matrix in a file
- mfscanf — reads input from the stream pointer stream (interface to the C fscanf function)
- fscanfMat — reads a matrix from a text file
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and converts to a double type
- mgetstr — reads a character string from a file
- mopen — opens a file in Scilab
- mprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to the main scilab window
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mputstr — writes a character string in a file
- mseek — sets current position in a binary file
- mtell — Returns the offset of the current byte relative to the beginning of a file
- mdelete — deletes file(s)
- printf_conversion — mprintf, msprintf, mfprintf conversion specifications
|Report an issue|
|<< merror||Entrées/Sorties [fichiers]||mfscanf >>|