Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
Data with Missing Values
- nancumsum — Somme cumulative ignorant les valeurs NaNs
- nand2mean — difference of the means of two independent samples
- nanmax — max (ignoring Nan's) This function is obsolete, replaced with max
- nanmean — mean (ignoring Nan's)
- nanmeanf — mean (ignoring Nan's) with a given frequency.
- nanmedian — median of the values of a numerical vector or matrix
- nanmin (Obsolete) — min (ignoring Nan's) This function is obsolete, replaced with min
- nanreglin — Régréssion linéaire
- nanstdev — standard deviation (ignoring the NANs).
- nansum — Sum of values ignoring NAN's
- thrownan — Eliminates nan values
|Report an issue|
|<< Central Tendency||Statistiques||Descriptive Statistics >>|