- Scilab Help
- Color management
- Graphics: Getting started
- Compound properties
- Graphics Entities
- object editor
- Segments properties
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
- axes properties — description of the axes entity properties
- gca — Return handle of current axes.
- gda — Return handle of default axes.
- graduate — Pretty axis graduations
- isoview — tunes isometric rendering of graphical axes
- newaxes — Creates a new Axes entity
- plotframe — plot a frame with scaling and grids. This function is obsolete.
- replot — redraw with new boundaries the current or a given set of axes
- rotate_axes — Interactive rotation of an Axes handle.
- sca — set the current axes entity
- sda — Set default axes.
- square — set scales for isometric plot (change the size of the window) (function obsolete)
- subplot — virtually grids the figure and sets the plotting area to a chosen cell
- unzoom — unzoom graphics
- xgrid — add a grid on a 2D or 3D plot
- zoom_rect — zoom a selection of the current graphic figure
|Report an issue|
|<< annotation||Graphics||axis >>|