Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2024.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
real or complex square matrix, polynomial matrix, rational matrix in transfer or state-space representation.
inv(X) is the inverse of the square matrix
X. A warning
message is printed if
X is badly scaled or nearly singular.
For polynomial matrices or rational matrices in transfer representation,
inv(X) is equivalent to
For linear systems in state-space representation (
invr(X) is equivalent to
inv function for matrices of numbers is based on the Lapack routines
DGETRF, DGETRI for real matrices and ZGETRF, ZGETRI for the complex case.
For polynomial matrix and rational function matrix
inv is based on the
- slash — (/) right division and feed back
- backslash — (\) left matrix division.
- pinv — pseudoinverse
- qr — QR decomposition
- lufact — sparse lu factorization
- lusolve — sparse linear system solver
- invr — inversion of (rational) matrix
- coff — resolvent (cofactor method)
- coffg — inverse of polynomial matrix
|Report an issue|
|<< chol||Linear Equations||linsolve >>|