Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
However, this page did not exist in the previous stable version.
- curblock — Return the current called xcos block during the simulation
- getblocklabel — Get the label of a scicos block
- getscicosvars — Supervisor utility function
- phase_simulation — Get the current simulation phase
- pointer_xproperty — Get the type of a continuous time state variable
- scicos_time — Returns the current time during simulation
- set_blockerror — set the block error number
- set_xproperty — Set the type of a continuous time state variable
|Report an issue|
|<< Scilab Computational Functions||Programming xcos Blocks||Scilab/Xcos Data Structures >>|