Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 2023.1.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
Scilab objects, matrices in Scilab
Matrices are basic objects defined in Scilab. They can be defined as follows:
E=[e11,e12,...,e1n; e21,e22,...,e2n; .... em1,em2,...,emn];
eij can be real or complex numbers, polynomials,
rationals, strings, booleans.
Vectors are seen as matrices with one row or one column.
E=[1,2;3,4] E=[%T,%F;1==1,1~=1] s=poly(0,'s'); E=[s,s^2;1,1+s] E=[1/s,0;s,1/(s+1)] E=['A11','A12';'A21','A22']
- poly — polynomial definition
- string — conversion to string
- boolean — Scilab Objects, boolean variables and operators & | ~
- rational — Scilab objects, rational in Scilab
- empty — () empty matrix
- hypermatrices — a Scilab object, N dimensional matrix in Scilab
- testmatrix — generate special matrices, such as Hilbert, Franck
|Report an issue|
|<< makecell||Data Structures||mlist >>|