Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
Create a tree representing an operation
operator symbol (character string)
list of operands (list of "M2SCI tlists")
list of outputs (list of "M2SCI tlists")
an "operation" tlist
This function create a
tlist representing an operation when using M2SCI.
All input parameters values are verified to be compatible with "M2SCI tlists".
- Funcall — Create a tree representing a function call
- Variable — Create a tree representing a variable
- Cste — Create a tree representing a constant
- Infer — Create a tree containing inference data
- Contents — Create a tree containing contents inference data
- Type — Create a tree containing type inference data
- Equal — Create a tree representing an instruction