- Aide de Scilab
- Entrées/Sorties [fichiers]
- Chemins - nom de fichiers
- save format
Please note that the recommended version of Scilab is 6.0.0. This page might be outdated.
See the recommended documentation of this function
a character string: the pathname of the file(s) to delete.
mdelete may be used to delete a file or a set of files if
filename contains meta-characters.
r = mputl('I am a dummy String', TMPDIR+'/dummyFile.dummy'); mdelete(TMPDIR+"/dummyFile.dummy");
- mopen — opens a file in Scilab
- mclose — closes an opened file
- meof — checks if end of file has been reached
- mfprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to a file
- fprintfMat — writes a matrix in a file
- mfscanf — reads input from the stream pointer stream (interface to the C fscanf function)
- fscanfMat — reads a matrix from a text file
- mget — reads byte or word in a given binary format and converts to a double type
- mgetstr — reads a character string from a file
- mprintf — converts, formats, and writes data to the main scilab window
- mput — writes byte or word in a given binary format
- mputstr — writes a character string in a file
- mseek — sets current position in a binary file
- mtell — Returns the offset of the current byte relative to the beginning of a file